Terms and Conditions
Event Terms & Conditions
Outdoor Special Events 2020 Terms and Conditions
- Covid 19 – While the hotel will strive to provide a safe environment under the current guidelines advised by Health and Safety England, it is the responsibility of each individual to respect and maintain social distancing which must be adhered to throughout the event.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Cleanliness and hygiene is paramount. Please use sanitising stations throughout the hotel.
- Full payment is required at time of booking to confirm all special events reservations. Provisional bookings are not permitted.
- Payments are non-refundable. Under the current circumstances, payments may be transferred under management discretion to an alternative date should a cancellation be necessary.
- Please be advised, the event will take place outdoors and may only be transferred indoors under extreme circumstances. Please be prepared and dressed appropriately for all weathers. Hempstead House Hotel may change the venue of special events at any given notice.
- Picnic blankets and/or camping chairs are to be provided by guests when suggested. Guests attending special events within the grounds of the hotel will be advised where to be seated. While you are welcome to walk the grounds of the hotel, we ask not to relocate your base and respect other guests in attendance.
- Please use designated smoking areas outside of the hotel and not within the event perimeter. Smoking inside any part of the Hotel is strictly prohibited, and a £100.00 charge will be enforced to any guest found smoking.
- Menu choices (if applicable) are required prior to all special events. If pre-orders are not received by the due date, we will not be able to guarantee availability of guests’ choices. If you have any special requirements, please notify us on booking. We always endeavour to accommodate any special dietary or allergy requirements to the best of our ability.
- Guests are able to pre-order drinks which is highly recommended. Pre-ordered drinks must be settled prior to arrival. Bar tabs are permitted provided card details are submitted beforehand. In the event of bar tabs being unsettled on departure, the guest will be charged automatically.
- All guests attending the function shall not consume any food or beverage not supplied by the Hotel within its premises. Failure to comply will result in corkage charges being made by the Hotel.
- Under no circumstances will verbal or physical abuse be tolerated towards our staff and other guests of the hotel. The Hotel reserves the right to exit any guests behaving in an inappropriate manner. The Management decision is final.
- All guests attending the function shall comply with the Hotels Licensing and Health & Safety regulations at all times. Barbeques, fires or any heated appliances are strictly prohibited. Any loss or damage caused to the Hotel by guests, the primary named guest will incur full charges for professional repair or replacement.
- Age restrictions apply to some of our special events. Please check prior to booking.
Please contact us today for more information about any of our services or events. Our friendly, professional staff are always on hand to help with your enquiry.