Hempstead House Hotel and Spa
Bedrooms, Special Events, Spa Days & Spa Breaks.
Last Updated 15th May 2020
COVID-19 MEASURES AT HEMPSTEAD HOUSE HOTEL AND SPA
We are now open for bed and room service breakfast only for critical workers. To reassure our guests, we would like to highlight the measures that we are putting in place to ensure the highest standard of hygiene, and also what services we can provide during your stay with us at this time. We also request that you read carefully and take note of the guidelines set out for your own safety
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE HEALTH OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
- Our team will all abstain from any physical contact with each other or with guests. There will not be a member of staff on reception or to provide any services during your stay
- Our team, when on duty, will wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- Our team have been advised and are encouraged to follow the guidance of the Government and to self-isolate immediately if they show any symptoms associated with Covid-19
- All public and bedroom surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly daily
- All decorative cushions, throws, room folders, notepads and pens will be removed in bedrooms to avoid the risk of infection
- Each room will be disinfected daily with a bleach solution
- Bedlinen and towels will be boil washed after each guest’s stay
GUIDELINES FOR ALL GUESTS
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing whist staying at the hotel, both within the building and in the grounds
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before leaving your room
- Please avoid direct contact with surfaces in public areas wherever possible
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms prior to your stay, please delay or cancel your visit
- If you feel unwell at anytime during your stay, please contact us on the number given on your confirmation
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR ALL GUESTS
- Payments for all rooms will be taken securely at the time of the booking from the credit or debit card details provided and invoices will be emailed after checkout
- Guests who have company accounts with us will be invoiced in the usual manner
- Check in is available from 3pm. If you are arriving after 9pm, please call the number below to let us know
- Any cancellations must be made by 6pm on the day prior to arrival (24hrs). A cancellation charge equal to the total room rate cost will be levied for any late cancellations or non-arrivals. Your credit card details are held securely and full payment will be taken in this event
- The room rate includes bed and room service breakfast only. All other facilities and services within the hotel are currently closed and cannot be accessed by guests
- Guests are very welcome to relax in the gardens during their stay and there are many lovely country walks around the hotel
- Breakfast will be served to your room between 7am – 9am weekdays and 7am – 10am at the weekends
- There will not be a member of staff on reception during your stay. Your keycard will be left on the main reception desk with instructions as to how to reach your room
- Along with your keycard, there will be a limited breakfast menu which we require you to fill in with your name, room number, breakfast choices and time
- In the event of an emergency, or if you need any assistance during your stay, there will be a number you can call 24/7
As always, we wish you a very pleasant stay and hope to return to normal services as soon as possible
WE HAVE UPDATED OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Existing Bedroom Reservations
Existing bedroom reservations that are scheduled for arrival before 30th July 2020 can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Should the new dates for bedroom reservations be at a different price point, you will be asked to pay the difference.
If you booked through another travel agent, please contact them for assistance.
New Bedroom Reservations
New bedroom reservations that are booked between today and 30th July, 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
Spa days and spa treatments
All pre paid bookings can now be postponed up to 24-hours prior to arrival and can be re-booked up until 31st March 2021, subject to availability. No refunds are available. Should the new dates for these reservations be at a different price point, you will be asked to pay the difference.
AquaManda Spa Fitness
AquaManda remains closed for all access to members and day guests. All Pool, Gym and Class access will be updated accordingly as further information is released on our restrictions to protect our staff and your health. We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you for any bookings and information.
Any bookings made for our Special Events, Private Dining can be postponed until 31st October 2020. Any deposits paid are Non Refundable with the balance of any fully paid tickets or menus will be held by Hempstead House for your future rebooking.
To change your reservation please email email@example.com