Hempstead House Hotel and Spa
Residents, Non Residents, Dining, Bedrooms, Special Events, Spa Days & Spa Breaks.
Last Updated FEBRUARY 2021
We are contactable 7 days a week for enquiries via telephone or email.
We are open for business travel guests only for accomodation and room service dinner and breakfast ONLY.
We will updte via social media our outdoor only dining for lunch or dinner on a weekly basis weather permitting.
AquaManda Spa will reopen from Monday 12th April for Members and Treatments only.
We can welcome Leisure Guests from Monday May 17th for Spa Breaks, Spa Days and Residents.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ALL PUBLIC GUIDANCE AND ROADMAP RESTRICTIONS
Accomodation and bookings by Pre Booking Only
Our Reception will be staffed between 7am-9am and 5pm-7pm Monday to Friday
Email or Voicemail communication will be responded to as soon as possible
We shall be in contact with you should you have any bookings and or events with us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any accomodation enquiries.
STAY WITH US WITH CONFIDENCE
To reassure our guests, we would like to highlight the measures that we are putting in place to ensure the highest standard of hygiene, and also what services we can provide during your stay with us at this time. We also request that you read carefully and take note of the guidelines set out for your own safety
OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - During Open Trading (WILL BE UPDATED AS GUIDANCE IS RELEASED)
- Face masks are now mandatory for all public entering the hotel and public areas.
- Our Front of House and Admnistration staff will be wearing face masks or visors throughout the hotel and restaurants during service.
- We operate a ONE-WAY system for guests to bedrooms.
- Our Restaurant Menus are available via QR code to peruse on your personal mobile device and menus available if you do not have this facility to be left at your table and sanitised accordingly.
- Tables are distanced with our staff presenting food to the end of your table where possible.
- Our team will all abstain from any physical contact with each other or with guests. There will be a member of staff on reception or to provide any assistance during your stay with screens and sanitising facilities available for your use.
- Our team, when on duty, will wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- Our team have been advised and are encouraged to follow the guidance of the Government and to self-isolate immediately if they show any symptoms associated with Covid-19
- All public and bedroom surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly daily
- All decorative cushions, throws, room folders, notepads and pens will be removed in bedrooms to avoid the risk of infection
- Each room will be disinfected daily with a sanitising solution.
- Bedlinen and towels will be boil washed after each guest’s stay
GUIDELINES FOR ALL GUESTS
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing whist staying at the hotel, both within the building and in the grounds
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before leaving your room
- Please avoid direct contact with surfaces in public areas wherever possible
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms prior to your stay, please delay or cancel your visit
- If you feel unwell at anytime during your stay, please contact us on the number given on your confirmation
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR ALL GUESTS
- Payments for all rooms will be taken securely at the time of the booking from the credit or debit card details provided and invoices will be emailed after checkout
- Guests who have company accounts with us will be invoiced in the usual manner
- Check in is available from 3pm. If you are arriving after 9pm, please call the number below to let us know
- Any cancellations must be made by 6pm on the day prior to arrival (24hrs). A cancellation charge equal to the total room rate cost will be levied for any late cancellations or non-arrivals. Your credit card details are held securely and full payment will be taken in this event
- The room rate includes bed and room service breakfast only. All other facilities and services within the hotel are currently closed and cannot be accessed by guests
- Guests are very welcome to relax in the gardens during their stay and there are many lovely country walks around the hotel
- Breakfast will be served in the restaurant between 7am – 9am weekdays and 7am – 10am at the weekends
- Room service is also available between the service hours above.
WE HAVE UPDATED OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Existing Bedroom Reservations
Existing bedroom reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 3pm before the day prior to arrival. Should the new dates for bedroom reservations be at a different price point, you will be asked to pay the difference.
If you booked through another travel agent, please contact them for assistance.
New Bedroom Reservations
New bedroom reservations that are booked via third party booking agents will be under the terms and conditions of the agent. Direct bookings can be changed at no charge up to 3pm before the day of arrival.
Spa days and spa treatments
All pre paid bookings can now be postponed up to 24-hours prior to arrival and can be re-booked up until 31st June 2021, subject to availability. No refunds are available. Should the new dates for these reservations be at a different price point, you will be asked to pay the difference.
AquaManda Spa Fitness
AquaManda remains closed for all access to members and day guests. All Pool, Gym and Class access will be updated accordingly as further information is released on our restrictions to protect our staff and your health. We are available on email@example.com to assist you for any bookings and information.
Any bookings made for our Special Events, Private Dining can be postponed until our next special event or rebooking for your private dining. Any deposits paid are Non Refundable with the balance of any fully paid tickets or menus will be held by Hempstead House for your future rebooking as a credit voucher. Current and updateed Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you upon any new bookings made.